I’ve tried to keep up with the newest web technologies. I'm always looking for new things to learn and try to be involved in all the events organized in my city by the front-end crew.
Nowadays, I'm living in Madrid, where I can enjoy one of my other passion: music. Madrid is a great city for concerts and specially Indie music, which I like the most. Right now, I’m collaborating in a couple of music blogs (this and that other).
A more detailed look at my professional capabilities and experience is available in my resume.
- Expert in hand-coded HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid knowledge of LESS
- Solid knowledge of Responsive Design
- Experience working in LAMP and Java
- Experience working in an agile (Scrum)
- Experience using Git as version control
- Experience using WebAPI, JSON and AJAX
- Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks
- High-quality front-end development for web sites and applications
- Modular, scalable, robust and reusable code
- Performance optimisation, progressive enhancement, usability, and accessibility
- Blueprints, sketching and wireframing applications webs
- User interface design
- Mobile Web Development
- Responsive newsletters
- HTML5 scripted animation
- Team working
- Good taste of music
- Good cooking